Holiday booking – How do I make a reservation?
How to book your dream villa
Follow the steps below in order to book your villa with Go Villas Cyprus:
1. From the villa details page, select ‘Book/Availability’ in the left hand menu.
2. From the Availability and Booking page, select your arrival and departure dates in the calendar. Any dates marked in grey are unfortunately not available.
3. Scroll to the top of the page and complete all the required details.
4. Complete the amount of adults and children.
5. Once you have completed all the details, please click the “Submit Booking” at the bottom of the page.
6. A confirmation of your booking will be displayed. A summary of the booking request will also be sent to you by email.
A member of our sales team will review your booking and then contact you to confirm your holiday booking within 24 hours from the time of you placing your booking. Please note that your booking will not be guaranteed until we have confirmed acceptance of your booking in writing and received your payment and finally sent you our Booking Confirmation.
A non-refundable deposit of the total villa or apartment rental cost is required. Please note that for late bookings within 8 weeks of departure, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
Any balance of payment is due not less than 2 months prior to arrival at your holiday property.
Once we have received your full payment, we will send you, by email, our final Booking Confirmation together with Driving Directions for the property.
Should you require any assistance, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +357 26030210.