Upcoming guests often have the following questions: Where should I go? When is a good time to book? We chose a few of the most common questions for our villa experts – as well as a few to cure our own curiosity. We believe their answers can be very helpful when you are looking to find your next villa vacation. So let’s take a look at what they had to say:
What items should I not forget to pack?
- Beach outfit. As Cyprus offers some of the best beaches in Europe you are bound to take a trip to the beach, therefore make sure you have your outfit ready for the beach days to come! Also, do not forget that most of the villas offer a private swimming pool, so there will be plenty of opportunities to cool down or soak up the Cyprus sun.
- Sunscreen. The Cyprus sun is very strong, especially during the high season, so make sure you have the sunscreen on hand during your holidays.
What villa/apartment on your portfolio is you dream vacation spot?
- Cyprus Holiday Villa Kliotos – a stunning 3 bedroom villa with some of the best sunset views Cyprus has to offer
- Cyprus Holiday Villa Mare Beach – a modern newly built villa on the beach
What will be the most popular Cyprus destinations in 2017?
- Paphos. Most of the villas are already now being booked, especially the larger villas which can cater for larger families or groups of friends holidaying together.
What are good destinations for families?
- The area of Paphos has always been popular with families due to the many beach areas as well as activities suitable for children. Visit the Paphos Zoo or take a ride on the Jolly Roger ship from Paphos harbour for a lovely time with the younger members of the family.
- The area of Protaras is also a lovely area for families and in Ayia Napa you will find one of the most popular waterparks on the island.
How far in advance should I book a villa?
- As soon as possible! If you have set your eyes on your dream villa, the chances are that others also have. Therefore please do not leave it too long to secure your reservations. Often we are able to offer you an early booking discount as well as a lower deposit should you book in advance. Often, we do have last-minute villas available as well – so contact us to ask.
Do I need a car rental with a villa?
- No. Most of the villas are all located within walking distance of amenities and the beach. Some villas though are located in the villages in the mountains and we therefore recommend car hire. In addition, should you wish to explore the island during your holidays, then we always recommend renting a car.
How can I get recommendations on things to do/see in my destination?
- All our staff members can recommend activities for your holidays. Perhaps a day trip on a boat, a trip up in the Trodoos Mountains or a private tour through the Akamas Peninsula nature resort.
What destination would you recommend for a first-time villa guest?
- Any of the areas in Cyprus can be recommended. However, take the time to explore the area you are in. Once you have experienced a villa holiday in Cyprus, we are sure you will return year after year!
View all villas or contact us on +357 26030210 to speak with a member of our team. We are more than happy to help you choose your perfect holiday villa!